Category : Da Lat Resorts - By David Dzung - At 5/20/2014 01:11:00 AM - No comment - Location: Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Việt Nam
- Often called “The City of Flowers... the Land of Mist... Le Petit Paris” – Dalat city through the years has preserved its traditional charms, romantic appeal, and mysteriousness. Dalat and the Blue Moon Resort & Spa are waiting to welcome you here and help you discover this mystical paradise.
- Located in the heart of breathtaking Da Lat, the Blue Moon Resort & Spa is designed to complement the natural beauty of the "City of Eternal Spring.” Built opposite the popular and tranquil Xuan Huong Lake, Blue Moon is centrally located and convenient to Da Lat's eating, shopping and entertainment spots. Much more than just a comfortable night’s sleep, Blue Moon Resort & Spa invites you to experience true hospitality.
BOOKING RATES:All rates are in US$, including breakfast, VAT & service charges.
No extra charge for children under 12 when sharing beds with parents.
Add 15 US$ per extra bed. Maximum one extra bed in one room.
HOLIDAYS SURCHARGE: 20 US$/room/night
+ 31 Mar, 29 Apr- 01 May, 30 Aug - 2 Sep, 24 Dec - 26 Dec, 31 Dec - 02 Jan
ACCOMMODATION AT BLUE MOON HOTEL:
- You’ll be impressed with 71 tastefully furnished and spacious rooms and suites. Each is complete with LCD television with cable/satellite TV channels, IDD telephone, minibar, light remote control, coffee & tea maker, in room safe box, Wi-fi Internet, marble ensuite bathroom, plus a comfortable bed.
- Superior: 36 Double & 29 Twin rooms, window offer garden view or lake view; 28m2
- Deluxe: 4 Double rooms have lake view; 34 m2
- Blue Moon suite: 2 double rooms of luxurious, large, living room and bedroom separated, 2 LCD TV32 inch, balcony with lake view; 56 m2
RESTAURANTS AND FACILITIES:
- Restaurants: With the fascinating view of Xuan Huong lake, Xuan Huong Restaurant will please the taste buds of you and your loved ones with exquisite and varied local and international dishes prepared by our experienced chefs. LangBiang Bar is built for comfort, with ample lounge-style seating suggesting a casual atmosphere, with live music and great cocktails. Following a long day of golf, mountain biking or sightseeing, It is the perfect place to unwind and relax.
- Facilities: Welcome to Blue Moon Spa, under the care of an expertly trained staff, it has been created to revitalize and rejuvenate mind, body and soul with a variety of relaxing treatments.
- Free use of computers and internet is available in the lobby and wifi is accessible throughout the resort.